Honorary authorship epidemic in scholarly publications? How the current use of citation-based evaluative metrics make (pseudo)honorary authors from honest contributors of every multi-author article
Other content recommended for you
- Awareness, usage and perceptions of authorship guidelines: an international survey of biomedical authors
- Honorary and ghost authorship in high impact biomedical journals: a cross sectional survey
- Authorship ignorance: views of researchers in French clinical settings
- Have ignorance and abuse of authorship criteria decreased over the past 15 years?
- Honorary authorship in postgraduate medical training
- Authorship policies of scientific journals
- Authorship of research papers: ethical and professional issues for short-term researchers
- Honorary authorship in biomedical journals: how common is it and why does it exist?
- The Meaning of Author Order in Medical Research
- The White Bull effect: abusive coauthorship and publication parasitism