Circumcision of male infants as a human rights violation
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Out of step: fatal flaws in the latest AAP policy report on neonatal circumcision
- Veracity and rhetoric in paediatric medicine: a critique of Svoboda and Van Howe's response to the AAP policy on infant male circumcision
- Infant circumcision: the last stand for the dead dogma of parental (sovereignal) rights
- A covenant with the status quo? Male circumcision and the new BMA guidance to doctors
- The development of professional guidelines on the law and ethics of male circumcision
- The child's interests and the case for the permissibility of male infant circumcision
- Value judgment, harm, and religious liberty
- Will international human rights subsume medical ethics? Intersections in the UNESCO Universal Bioethics Declaration
- The human rights responsibilities of multinational tobacco companies
- Assessment of short reports using a human rights-based approach to tobacco control to the Commitee on Economics, Cultural and Social Rights