Mini-symposium on after-birth abortion
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Yes, the baby should live: a pro-choice response to Giubilini and Minerva
- The Italian reaction to the Giubilini and Minerva paper
- In defence of academic freedom: bioethics journals under siege
- Limitations on personhood arguments for abortion and ‘after-birth abortion’
- Clarifications on the moral status of newborns and the normative implications
- A bioethics for all seasons
- Potentials and burdens: a reply to Giubilini and Minerva
- Fetuses, newborns, & parental responsibility
- Personhood, harm and interest: a reply to Alberto Giubilini and Francesca Minerva
- After-birth abortion: why should the baby live?