Is the pro-choice position for infanticide ‘madness’?
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Infanticide and madness
- The Italian reaction to the Giubilini and Minerva paper
- In defence of academic freedom: bioethics journals under siege
- Response to: Is the pro-choice position for infanticide ‘madness’?
- Fetuses, newborns, & parental responsibility
- Cursed lamp: the problem of spontaneous abortion
- Concern for our vulnerable prenatal and neonatal children: a brief reply to Giubilini and Minerva
- The pearl of the ‘Pro-Life’ movement? Reflections on the Kermit Gosnell controversy
- Infanticide, moral status and moral reasons: the importance of context
- Birth, meaningful viability and abortion