Is the pro-choice position for infanticide ‘madness’?
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- Infanticide and madness
- The Italian reaction to the Giubilini and Minerva paper
- In defence of academic freedom: bioethics journals under siege
- Response to: Is the pro-choice position for infanticide ‘madness’?
- Fetuses, newborns, & parental responsibility
- Cursed lamp: the problem of spontaneous abortion
- Concern for our vulnerable prenatal and neonatal children: a brief reply to Giubilini and Minerva
- The pearl of the ‘Pro-Life’ movement? Reflections on the Kermit Gosnell controversy
- Infanticide, moral status and moral reasons: the importance of context
- Birth, meaningful viability and abortion