Concern for our vulnerable prenatal and neonatal children: a brief reply to Giubilini and Minerva
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Abortion, infanticide and moral context
- Yes, the baby should live: a pro-choice response to Giubilini and Minerva
- The Italian reaction to the Giubilini and Minerva paper
- Infanticide: a reply to Giubilini and Minerva
- Personhood, harm and interest: a reply to Alberto Giubilini and Francesca Minerva
- Fetuses, newborns, & parental responsibility
- The common premise for uncommon conclusions
- Infanticide and moral consistency
- Of course the baby should live: against ‘after-birth abortion’
- Limitations on personhood arguments for abortion and ‘after-birth abortion’