Commentary on ‘Biodefence and the production of knowledge: rethinking the problem’
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Biodefence and the production of knowledge: rethinking the problem
- Biosecurity and the division of cognitive labour
- Great expectations—ethics, avian flu and the value of progress
- Public awareness, acceptability and risk perception about infectious diseases dual-use research of concern: a cross-sectional survey
- Dual use opportunity and public health infrastructure
- Biodefense and dual-use research: the optimisation problem and the value of security
- Applied genomics for identification of virulent biothreats and for disease outbreak surveillance
- Biological warfare and bioterrorism
- Whose ethics of knowledge? Taking the next step in evaluating knowledge in synthetic biology: a response to Douglas and Savulescu
- Organisational justice and mental health: a systematic review of prospective studies