Lifetime QALY prioritarianism in priority setting
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Against lifetime QALY prioritarianism
- Against proportional shortfall as a priority-setting principle
- Pandemic prioritarianism
- Cemented, cementless, and hybrid prostheses for total hip replacement: cost effectiveness analysis
- The significance of ‘severity’
- Justice in COVID-19 vaccine prioritisation: rethinking the approach
- Implications of achieving TICI 2b vs TICI 3 reperfusion in patients with ischemic stroke: a cost-effectiveness analysis
- Do not despair about severity—yet
- Economic impact of potentially inappropriate prescribing and related adverse events in older people: a cost-utility analysis using Markov models
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of endovascular coiling and neurosurgical clipping for aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage in Thailand