Is providing elective ventilation in the best interests of potential donors?
Other content recommended for you
- Why I wrote my advance decision to refuse life-prolonging treatment: and why the law on sanctity of life remains problematic
- Elective ventilation for organ donation: law, policy and public ethics
- Proposal to support making decisions about the organ donation process
- Best interests and potential organ donors
- Ventilating the debate: elective ventilation revisited
- Elective ventilation and the politics of death
- Ethics briefings
- Dignifying death and the morality of elective ventilation
- Elective non-therapeutic intensive care and the four principles of medical ethics
- Withdrawing clinically assisted nutrition and hydration (CANH) in patients with prolonged disorders of consciousness: is there still a role for the courts?