Why is it possible to enhance moral status and why doing so is wrong?
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Why is it possible to enhance moral status and why doing so is wrong?
Other content recommended for you
- Still afraid of needy post-persons
- Why we can't really say what post-persons are
- Still unconvinced, but still tentative: a reply to DeGrazia
- The biomedical enhancement of moral status
- Highlights from this issue
- Genetic enhancement, post-persons and moral status: a reply to Buchanan
- ‘My child will never initiate Ultimate Harm’: an argument against moral enhancement
- Devoured by our own children: the possibility and peril of moral status enhancement
- Pregnancy and superior moral status: a proposal for two thresholds of personhood
- Genetic Enhancement, Post-persons, and Moral Status: Author reply to commentaries