Genetic modification of characteristic masculine traits: enhancement or deformity?
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Competing interests None.
Provenance and peer review Commissioned; internally peer reviewed.
↵i How we can avoid the Repugnant Conclusion. Derek Parfit's unpublished lecture. Available on request from the author.
- Feature article
- The concise argument
Read the full text or download the PDF:
Other content recommended for you
- Sparrows, hedgehogs and castrati: reflections on gender and enhancement
- Fear of a female planet: how John Harris came to endorse eugenic social engineering
- Sexual dimorphism and human enhancement
- Sexism and human enhancement
- Moral pluralism versus the total view: why Singer is wrong about radical life extension
- Is human existence worth its consequent harm?
- Harris, harmed states, and sexed bodies
- Language matters
- Multiplex parenting: IVG and the generations to come
- Highlights from this issue