Animals in medical training and research: transforming perceptions in medical schools, India
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Reforming the politics of animal research
- Trends in animal use at US research facilities
- Is there a place for animal experiments?
- Is it acceptable to use animals to model obese humans? A critical discussion of two arguments against the use of animals in obesity research
- Pets in clinical trials
- Ethical issues when modelling brain disorders innon-human primates
- Researchers promise to be more open about use of animals in their work
- Alternatives to animal experimentation
- Government sets out plans to advance the use of the 3Rs
- Is animal research sufficiently evidence based to be a cornerstone of biomedical research?