Symposium: Institute of Medical Ethics
Harnessing the LMG legacy: the IME's vision for the future
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Reflections on learning and teaching medical ethics in UK medical schools
- Fifty years of medical ethics: from the London Medical Group to the Institute of Medical Ethics
- Teaching, learning and assessment of medical ethics at the UK medical schools
- Helping doctors become better doctors: Mary Lobjoit—an unsung heroine of medical ethics in the UK
- Ethics teaching on ‘Beginning of Life’ issues in UK medical schools
- How medical students learn ethics: an online log of their learning experiences
- Edward Shotter: dean emeritus of Rochester, who founded the Journal of Medical Ethics
- Whatever happened to medical politics?
- Medical ethics and law for doctors of tomorrow: the 1998 Consensus Statement updated
- FY1 doctors’ ethicolegal challenges in their first year of clinical practice: an interview study