Other content recommended for you
- In what ways can human skeletal remains be used to understand health and disease from the past?
- To see for myself: informed consent and the culture of openness
- Anatomy’s dark past
- Commercial tobacco and indigenous peoples: a stock take on Framework Convention on Tobacco Control progress
- Stored human tissue: an ethical perspective on the fate of anonymous, archival material
- Why does it matter how we regulate the use of human body parts?
- Anatomy Art: Fascination beneath the Surface
- An urgent call to collect data related to COVID-19 and Indigenous populations globally
- James Bernard Bourke
- Indigenous and non-Indigenous people experiencing homelessness and mental illness in two Canadian cities: A retrospective analysis and implications for culturally informed action