Other content recommended for you
- Should we enhance animals?
- What is morally salient about enhancement technologies?
- Defending human enhancement technologies: unveiling normativity
- Transhumanism, medical technology and slippery slopes
- Why two arguments from probability fail and one argument from Thomson’s analogy of the violinist succeeds in justifying embryo destruction in some situations
- Are those who subscribe to the view that early embryos are persons irrational and inconsistent? A reply to Brock
- The perils of failing to enhance: a response to Persson and Savulescu
- An evaluative conservative case for biomedical enhancement
- American biofutures: ideology and utopia in the Fukuyama/Stock debate
- What are we to make of the charge that human biological enhancement technologies are ‘unnatural’?
Jump to comment:
As a layman, I read the paper with pleasure. The thoughts were clearl...