The active recruitment of health workers: a defence
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- The active recruitment of health workers: a commentary
- Defending the active recruitment of health workers: a response to commentators
- The health workforce status in the WHO African Region: findings of a cross-sectional study
- Adding insult to injury: the healthcare brain drain
- Is active recruitment of health workers really not guilty of enabling harm or facilitating wrongdoing?
- Poor countries lose 15% of their skilled staff to rich countries, UN report says
- Managing medical migration from poor countries
- Fighting the brain drain
- Reply to Hidalgo's ‘The active recruitment of health workers: a defence’ article
- Recruiting medics from the poorest nations? It could be worse…