Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Resnick DB. Increasing the amount of payment to research subjects. J Med Ethics 2008; 34:e14.
The spelling of the author’s name was incorrect when this paper was originally published.
The correct spelling should be ‘David B Resnik’.
Other content recommended for you
- Nominal ISOMERs (Incorrect Spellings Of Medicines Eluding Researchers)—variants in the spellings of drug names in PubMed: a database review
- Gender and ethnic differences in publication of BMJ letters to the editor: an observational study using machine learning
- Biomedical conflicts of interest: a defence of the sequestration thesis—learning from the cases of Nancy Olivieri and David Healy
- Research ethics and lessons from Hwanggate: what can we learn from the Korean cloning fraud?
- Social network analysis of Iranian researchers on emergency medicine: a sociogram analysis
- Automatic brain lesion segmentation on standard MRIs of the human head: a scoping review protocol
- Clinical Research From Proposal to Implementation
- Analysis of h-index and other bibliometric markers of productivity and repercussion of a selected sample of worldwide emergency medicine researchers
- Authorship policies of bioethics journals
- Mind your binomials: a guide to microbial nomenclature and spelling in Sexually Transmitted Infections