Scientific retractions and corrections related to misconduct findings
Other content recommended for you
- Why and how do journals retract articles? An analysis of Medline retractions 1988–2008
- Reasons for and time to retraction of genetics articles published between 1970 and 2018
- Empirical developments in retraction
- Retractions in the scientific literature: is the incidence of research fraud increasing?
- Retractions in the scientific literature: do authors deliberately commit research fraud?
- Why articles are retracted: a retrospective cross-sectional study of retraction notices at BioMed Central
- Why unethical papers should be retracted
- Retractions in the medical literature: how can patients be protected from risk?
- Improving biomedical journals’ ethical policies: the case of research misconduct
- The fraud squad