What makes killing wrong?
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- Abandoning the Dead Donor Rule
- A concise argument: on the wrongness of killing
- Killing versus totally disabling: a reply to critics
- ‘Total disability’ and the wrongness of killing
- Dependent relational animals
- Does it matter that organ donors are not dead? Ethical and policy implications
- Death and organ donation: back to the future
- Organismal death, the dead-donor rule and the ethics of vital organ procurement
- The dead donor rule: effect on the virtuous practice of medicine
- Is heart transplantation after circulatory death compatible with the dead donor rule?