Completion of consent forms in colorectal surgery: are we getting it right?
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Completion of consent forms in colorectal surgery: are we getting it right?
Other content recommended for you
- Consent in the endoscopy department
- Surgical consent: the world's largest Chinese Whisper? A review of current surgical consent practices
- Quality of consent form completion in orthopaedics: are we just going through the motions?
- Implications of aligning full registration of doctors with medical school graduation: a qualitative study of stakeholder perspectives
- Improving the quality of weekend handover at Yeovil District Hospital
- Modernising Medical Careers foundation programme curriculum competencies: will all rotations allow the necessary skills to be acquired? The consultants’ predictions
- Is consent for hip fracture surgery for older people adequate? The case for pre-printed consent forms
- General surgical foundation doctor: optimisation of daily practice
- ‘He's going to be a doctor in August’: a narrative interview study of medical students' and their educators' experiences of aligned and misaligned assistantships
- A day in the life of a junior doctor: everyday ethical encounters