Reply to Marquis: how things stand with the ‘future like ours’ argument
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- A critique of “the best secular argument against abortion”
- Abortion: Strong’s counterexamples fail
- Reply to Di Nucci: why the counterexamples succeed
- Strong's objections to the future of value account
- Savulescu’s objections to the future of value argument
- A future like ours revisited
- Deprivations, futures and the wrongness of killing
- On how to interpret the role of the future within the abortion debate
- Abortion and human nature
- The morality of abortion and the deprivation of futures