Commentary on predictive genetic testing of minors: by Mand et al
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Predictive genetic testing in minors for late-onset conditions: a chronological and analytical review of the ethical arguments
- Predictive genetic testing in children and adults: a study of emotional impact
- Primary prevention of neurological illness early in life
- Parents' experiences of newborn screening for genetic susceptibility to type 1 diabetes
- What ethical and legal principles should guide the genotyping of children as part of a personalised screening programme for common cancer?
- The complexities of predictive genetic testing
- Paradox of a better test for Huntington's disease
- The impact of proband mediated information dissemination in families with a BRCA1/2 gene mutation
- Huntington’s disease
- Highlights from this issue