Is there an objective way to compare research risks?
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- Eliminating the daily life risks standard from the definition of minimal risk
- Drug development for children: how adequate is the current European ethical guidance?
- Reconsidering ‘minimal risk’ to expand the repertoire of trials with waiver of informed consent for research
- Ethics review of research: in pursuit of proportionality
- Ethical issues of clinical trials in children: a European perspective
- Challenge studies of human volunteers: ethical issues
- Process of risk assessment by research ethics committees: foundations, shortcomings and open questions
- An empirical approach for defining acceptable levels of risk: a case study in team sports
- The harm susceptibility model: a method to prioritise risks identified in patient safety reporting systems
- Benefits and harms associated with hormone replacement therapy: clinical decision analysis