What do we really know about the deliberate use of placebos in clinical practice?
Other content recommended for you
- Deliberate use of placebos in clinical practice: what we really know
- Clinical use of placebo treatments may undermine the trust of patients: a response to Gold and Lichtenberg
- Patients’ attitudes about the use of placebo treatments: telephone survey
- The ethics of the placebo in clinical practice revisited
- Patient attitudes about the clinical use of placebo: qualitative perspectives from a telephone survey
- Physician perspectives on placebo ethics
- Rethinking the placebo effect
- Placebo effects and the molecular biological components involved
- Prescribing “placebo treatments”: results of national survey of US internists and rheumatologists
- The placebo effect: powerful, powerless or redundant?