The case of biobank with the law: between a legal and scientific fiction
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Biobanks for non-clinical purposes and the new law on forensic biobanks: does the Italian context protect the rights of minors?
- Public participation in genetic databases: crossing the boundaries between biobanks and forensic DNA databases through the principle of solidarity
- Collection, storage and use of blood samples for future research: views of Egyptian patients expressed in a cross-sectional survey
- Turning residual human biological materials into research collections: playing with consent
- Pregnancy cohorts and biobanking in sub-Saharan Africa: a systematic review
- Ethics in studies on children and environmental health
- Forensic DNA databases: genetic testing as a societal choice
- Obtaining informed consent for genomics research in Africa: analysis of H3Africa consent documents
- The retention of forensic DNA samples: a socio-ethical evaluation of current practices in the EU
- Impact of the European Convention on Human Rights on medical law