Law, ethics and medicine
Is the commercialisation of human tissue and body material forbidden in the countries of the European Union?
Other content recommended for you
- Human-tissue-related inventions: ownership and intellectual property rights in international collaborative research in developing countries
- The human body as property? Possession, control and commodification
- Stored human tissue: an ethical perspective on the fate of anonymous, archival material
- The current approach of the courts
- Why does it matter how we regulate the use of human body parts?
- Reproductive and therapeutic cloning, germline therapy, and purchase of gametes and embryos: comments on Canadian legislation governing reproduction technologies
- Research involving storage and use of human tissue: how did the Human Tissue Act 2004 affect decisions by research ethics committees?
- Organoids as hybrids: ethical implications for the exchange of human tissues
- Human tissue legislation: listening to the professionals
- Ethics briefings