In the lion's den? Experiences of interaction with research ethics committees
Other content recommended for you
- Should research ethics committees meet in public?
- Partnership as an ethical model for medical research in developing countries: the example of the “implementation trial”
- How are adults with capacity-affecting conditions and associated communication difficulties included in ethically sound research? A documentary-based survey of ethical review and recruitment processes under the research provisions of the Mental Capacity Act (2005) for England and Wales
- Research ethics committees in Europe: implementing the directive, respecting diversity
- Prisoners as research participants: current practice and attitudes in the UK
- Research involving adults who lack capacity: how have research ethics committees interpreted the requirements?
- Brain injury and deprivation of liberty on neurosciences wards: ‘a gilded cage is still a cage’
- When and how to treat patients who refuse treatment
- An empirical study on the preferred size of the participant information sheet in research
- More guidelines on research ethics?