Provider, patient and public benefits from a NICE appraisal of bevacizumab (Avastin)
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Provider, patient and public benefits from a NICE appraisal of bevacizumab (Avastin)
Other content recommended for you
- Why using Avastin for eye disease is so difficult
- Systemic pharmacokinetics following intravitreal injections of ranibizumab, bevacizumab or aflibercept in patients with neovascular AMD
- Patient-reported reasons for delay in diagnosis of age-related macular degeneration: a national survey
- Off-label use of bevacizumab in the treatment of retinal disease: ethical implications
- Implications of “not me” drugs for health systems: lessons from age related macular degeneration
- Why have UK doctors been deterred from prescribing Avastin?
- What is stopping the NHS from using bevacizumab for macular degeneration and other retinal disorders?
- Guidelines for the management of neovascular age-related macular degeneration by the European Society of Retina Specialists (EURETINA)
- Are the odds shifting against pharma in the fight for cheaper treatment for macular degeneration?
- Different antivascular endothelial growth factor treatments and regimens and their outcomes in neovascular age-related macular degeneration: a literature review