Default options and neonatal resuscitation decisions
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Deciphering the appropriateness of defaults: the need for domain-specific evidence
- Delivery room deaths of extremely preterm babies: an observational study
- Do differences in delivery room intubation explain different rates of bronchopulmonary dysplasia between hospitals?
- Auditing documentation on delivery room management using video and physiological recordings
- Multicentre study protocol comparing standard NRP to deveLoped Educational Modules for Resuscitation of Neonates in the Delivery Room with Congenital Heart Disease (LEARN-CHD)
- Deferred consent for delivery room studies: the providers’ perspective
- Default options in advance directives: study protocol for a randomised clinical trial
- Resuscitation of infants with congenital diaphragmatic hernia
- Change in practice after the Surfactant, Positive Pressure and Oxygenation Randomised Trial
- Perinatal palliative care: a dedicated care pathway