Could it be permissible to prevent the existence of morally enhanced people?
Other content recommended for you
- Why is it possible to enhance moral status and why doing so is wrong?
- The biomedical enhancement of moral status
- Why we can't really say what post-persons are
- ‘My child will never initiate Ultimate Harm’: an argument against moral enhancement
- Devoured by our own children: the possibility and peril of moral status enhancement
- Voluntary moral enhancement and the survival-at-any-cost bias
- Technological moral enhancement or traditional moral progress? Why not both?
- Reply to commentators on Unfit for the Future
- The ethical justification for the use of non-human primates in research: the Weatherall report revisited
- Moral bioenhancement is dangerous