Commentary on ‘Three arguments against prescription requirements’
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Prescription requirements: a reply to Taylor, Martin and Eyal
- Three arguments against prescription requirements
- Capturing and promoting the autonomy of capacitous vulnerable adults
- Direct-to-consumer genomics on the scales of autonomy
- Killing people: what Kant could have said about suicide and euthanasia but did not
- Is respect for autonomy defensible?
- Which strings attached: ethical considerations for selecting appropriate conditionalities in conditional cash transfer programmes
- Authenticity and autonomy in deep-brain stimulation
- Dignity: not such a useless concept
- Reconciling informed consent with prescription drug requirements