Dissent about assent in paediatric research
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Assent is not consent
- Research in general paediatrics
- The science of paediatrics, child health research, and the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
- Cultural considerations for informed consent in paediatric research in low/middle-income countries: a scoping review
- Assent in paediatric research: theoretical and practical considerations
- Split views among parents regarding children’s right to decide about participation in research: a questionnaire survey
- Recommendations for collaborative paediatric research including biobanking in Europe: a Single Hub and Access point for paediatric Rheumatology in Europe (SHARE) initiative
- Quantitative valuation placed by children and teenagers on participation in two hypothetical research scenarios
- Hearing the voices of children: self-reported information on children's experiences during research procedures: a study protocol
- A review of randomised controlled trials published inArchives of Disease in Childhood from 1982–96