Law, ethics and medicine
Rethinking paternalism: an exploration of responses to the Israel Patient's Rights Act 1996
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- Family presence during cardiopulmonary resuscitation: who should decide?
- Respect for autonomy: deciding what is good for oneself
- Ulysses Contracts in psychiatric care: helping patients to protect themselves from spiralling
- Coercion in psychiatry: is it right to involuntarily treat inpatients with capacity?
- Framing tobacco control efforts within an ethical context
- Neonatal euthanasia: moral considerations and criminal liability
- Defending the four principles approach as a good basis for good medical practice and therefore for good medical ethics
- Advance directives in psychiatric care: a narrative approach
- How should doctors approach patients? A Confucian reflection on personhood
- Treating competent patients by force: the limits and lessons of Israel’s Patient’s Rights Act