From genomic databases to translation: a call to action
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Technical and Policy Approaches to Balancing Patient Privacy and Data Sharing in Clinical and Translational Research
- Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer clinical and biomarkers data sharing resource document: Volume II—practical challenges
- Sharing and reuse of individual participant data from clinical trials: principles and recommendations
- Has open data arrived at the British Medical Journal (BMJ)? An observational study
- Streamlining review of research involving humans: Canadian models
- Sharing of clinical trial data and results reporting practices among large pharmaceutical companies: cross sectional descriptive study and pilot of a tool to improve company practices
- Sharing of clinical trial data among trialists: a cross sectional survey
- Public attitudes in England towards the sharing of personal data following a mass casualty incident: a cross-sectional study
- Webinar report: stakeholder perspectives on informed consent for the use of genomic data by commercial entities
- It is not enough that we require data to be shared; we have to make sharing easy, feasible and accessible too!