Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
View Full Text
We appreciate Dr Schuklenk's concerns. We agree that the methodology we used to collect the data did not include policies listed only on the journal's intranet (internal) website, as was the case with …
Read the full text or download the PDF:
Other content recommended for you
- Authorship policies of bioethics journals
- Accessibility and transparency of editor conflicts of interest policy instruments in medical journals
- Highlights from this issue
- The Olivieri debacle: where were the heroes of bioethics?
- Highlights in bioethics through 40 years: a quantitative analysis of top-cited journal articles
- Addressing ethical challenges in HIV prevention research with people who inject drugs
- Research ethics and lessons from Hwanggate: what can we learn from the Korean cloning fraud?
- Towards a European code of medical ethics. Ethical and legal issues
- Why unethical papers should be retracted
- Digital bioethics: introducing new methods for the study of bioethical issues