Parents' experiences of newborn screening for genetic susceptibility to type 1 diabetes
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Parents' experiences of newborn screening for genetic susceptibility to type 1 diabetes
Other content recommended for you
- Newborn screening: new developments, new dilemmas
- What ethical and legal principles should guide the genotyping of children as part of a personalised screening programme for common cancer?
- Successful integration of newborn genetic testing into UK routine screening using prospective consent to determine eligibility for clinical trials
- Primary prevention of neurological illness early in life
- The new genetics: Genetic testing and public policy
- Genetics and public health—evolution, or revolution?
- General population screening for childhood type 1 diabetes: is it time for a UK strategy?
- Challenges of genetic testing in adolescents with cardiac arrhythmia syndromes
- Attitudes of healthcare professionals and parents regarding genetic testing for violent traits in childhood
- Parental experiences of a diagnosis of neonatal diabetes and perceptions of newborn screening for glucose: a qualitative study