Tacitly consenting to donate one's organs
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Opt-out organ donation without presumptions
- Opt-out organ procurement and tacit consent
- Understanding (and) consent: a response to MacKay
- Normative consent and opt-out organ donation
- Healthcare students support opt-out organ donation for practical and moral reasons
- The potential impact of an opt-out system for organ donation in the UK
- Opt-out donation and tacit consent: a reply to Wilkinson and De Wispelaere
- A public opinion survey: is presumed consent the answer to kidney shortage in Hong Kong?
- Evidence of support for biobanking practices
- Short-term impact of introducing a soft opt-out organ donation system in Wales: before and after study