Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Read the full text or download the PDF:
Other content recommended for you
- Surgical or medical abortion of pregnancies between 13+0 and 23+6 weeks’ gestation? A systematic review and new NICE national guidelines
- After 50 years of legal abortion in Great Britain, calls grow for further liberalisation
- Client perspectives on choice of abortion method in England and Wales
- Anti-D prophylaxis for rhesus D (RhD)-negative women having an abortion of a pregnancy up to 13+6 weeks’ gestation: a systematic review and new NICE consensus guidelines
- MPs table amendments to make it easier to obtain early abortions
- Abortion pills: under whose control?
- Development of a national referral centre for surgical abortion at Homerton University Hospital
- MPs will be asked to allow nurses to carry out early abortions
- Making the case for supported self-managed medical abortion as an option for the future