Health and human rights: an area of neglect in the core curriculum?
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Health and human rights: an area of neglect in the core curriculum?
Other content recommended for you
- Human rights-based approach to tobacco control
- Will international human rights subsume medical ethics? Intersections in the UNESCO Universal Bioethics Declaration
- Prepared for practice? Law teaching and assessment in UK medical schools
- Assessment of short reports using a human rights-based approach to tobacco control to the Commitee on Economics, Cultural and Social Rights
- Teaching medical ethics to undergraduate students in post-apartheid South Africa, 2003–2006
- After 20 years, some reflections and farewell!
- Human rights-based approach to unintentional injury prevention
- Health and human rights are inextricably linked in the COVID-19 response
- An intersectional human rights approach to prioritising access to COVID-19 vaccines
- COVID-19 raises a health and human rights imperative to advance a UN Convention on the Rights of Older Persons