Retractions in the scientific literature: is the incidence of research fraud increasing?
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- Retractions in the scientific literature: do authors deliberately commit research fraud?
- Why unethical papers should be retracted
- Reasons for and time to retraction of genetics articles published between 1970 and 2018
- Retracted papers originating from paper mills: cross sectional study
- Why articles are retracted: a retrospective cross-sectional study of retraction notices at BioMed Central
- Why and how do journals retract articles? An analysis of Medline retractions 1988–2008
- Scientific retractions and corrections related to misconduct findings
- Empirical developments in retraction
- Retractions in the medical literature: how can patients be protected from risk?
- Misinformation in the medical literature: What role do error and fraud play?