Other content recommended for you
- Whither a Welfare-Funded ’Sex Doula' Programme?
- Disability, sex rights and the scope of sexual exclusion
- A human right to pleasure? Sexuality, autonomy and egalitarian strategies
- Prostitution, disability and prohibition
- Positive rights, negative rights and health care
- Sex rights for the disabled?
- Reproduction misconceived: why there is no right to reproduce and the implications for ART access
- Human rights and bioethics
- Health professionals and human rights campaigners: different cultures, shared goals
- Our right to in vitro fertilisation—its scope and limits