Priority to registered donors on the waiting list for postmortal organs? A critical look at the objections
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Priority to registered donors on the waiting list for postmortal organs? A critical look at the objections
Other content recommended for you
- Flexibly funding WHO? An analysis of its donors’ voluntary contributions
- Ethics, organ donation and tax: a proposal
- New approaches to WHO financing: the key to better health
- Future of WHO hangs in the balance
- Genetic information, insurance and a pluralistic approach to justice
- Developing an ethics framework for living donor transplantation
- Good reasons to vaccinate: mandatory or payment for risk?
- Equity of resource flows for reproductive, maternal, newborn, and child health: are those most in need being left behind?
- Genetic information, social justice, and risk-sharing institutions
- Open letter to the incoming director general of the World Health Organization: time to refocus