Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Role of comprehensive geriatric assessment in healthcare of older people in UK care homes: realist review
- A key role for comprehensive geriatric assessment in aortic valve replacement
- Comprehensive geriatric assessment for older adults admitted to hospital: meta-analysis of randomised controlled trials
- End-of-life care for frail older people
- Neoadjuvant immunotherapy for non-small cell lung cancer: right drugs, right patient, right time?
- Using comprehensive geriatric assessment for quality improvements in healthcare of older people in UK care homes: protocol for realist review within Proactive Healthcare of Older People in Care Homes (PEACH) study
- Comprehensive Geriatric Assessment for younger outpatients with severe mental illness: protocol for a feasibility study
- Maturation and abundance of tertiary lymphoid structures are associated with the efficacy of neoadjuvant chemoimmunotherapy in resectable non-small cell lung cancer
- Chemotherapy in elderly patients with resected stage II-IIIA lung cancer
- Quality and safety in the literature: September 2021