Retractions in the medical literature: how many patients are put at risk by flawed research?
Other content recommended for you
- Retractions in the medical literature: how can patients be protected from risk?
- Retractions in the scientific literature: do authors deliberately commit research fraud?
- Retractions in the scientific literature: is the incidence of research fraud increasing?
- Scientific retractions and corrections related to misconduct findings
- Empirical developments in retraction
- An investigation into the impact and implications of published papers from retracted research: systematic search of affected literature
- Inclusion of older patients with cancer in randomised controlled trials with patient-reported outcomes: a systematic review
- Retracted papers originating from paper mills: cross sectional study
- Characteristics of retractions related to faked peer reviews: an overview
- Why unethical papers should be retracted