Knowledge and practice of confidential data handling in the Welsh Deanery: a brief report
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Legal and ethical considerations in processing patient-identifiable data without patient consent: lessons learnt from developing a disease register
- Confidentiality of personal health information used for research
- Accessibility versus confidentiality of information in the emergency department
- How overturning Roe v Wade has eroded privacy of personal data
- Cybersecurity and healthcare: how safe are we?
- Review recommends duty to share data when in patient’s best interests
- Developing a globally applicable cybersecurity framework for healthcare: a Delphi consensus study
- ‘Where is the ECG machine?’: a quality improvement project using WhatsApp to improve the efficiency in locating shared medical devices in an inpatient unit
- Phishing in healthcare organisations: threats, mitigation and approaches
- Protocol for the China PEACE (Patient-centered Evaluative Assessment of Cardiac Events) Million Persons Project pilot