Do strong value-based attitudes influence estimations of future events?
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- Veterinary surgeons' attitudes towards physician-assisted suicide: an empirical study of Swedish experts on euthanasia
- Rawlsian reasoning about fairness at the end of life
- The impact on patient trust of legalising physician aid in dying
- Medical expertise, existential suffering and ending life
- The acceptability of ending a patient’s life
- Attitudes toward physician-assisted suicide among physicians in Vermont
- British community pharmacists' views of physician-assisted suicide (PAS)
- The case for physician assisted suicide: how can it possibly be proven?
- French hospital nurses’ opinion about euthanasia and physician-assisted suicide: a national phone survey
- Internists’ attitudes towards terminal sedation in end of life care