Other content recommended for you
- Translational ethics? The theory–practice gap in medical ethics
- Why is informed consent important?
- The role of the principle of double effect in ethics education at US medical schools and its potential impact on pain management at the end of life
- Strengthening ethics committees for health-related research in sub-Saharan Africa: a scoping review
- The evaluation of complex clinical trial protocols: resources available to research ethics committees and the use of clinical trial registries—a case study
- Why not common morality?
- Do we need research ethics committees?
- What is it to do good medical ethics? On the concepts of ‘good’ and ‘goodness’ in medical ethics
- Good and not so good medical ethics
- A global affair