Sex rights for the disabled?
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Whither a Welfare-Funded ’Sex Doula' Programme?
- Disability, sex rights and the scope of sexual exclusion
- Sexual rights and disability
- Prostitution, disability and prohibition
- Nothing to be ashamed of: sex robots for older adults with disabilities
- Is prostitution harmful?
- A practical approach to assessing and managing sexual dysfunction in multiple sclerosis
- Are sex robots enough?
- The Jew’s penis: circumcision and sexual pathology in eighteenth-century England
- Human rights and bioethics