Other content recommended for you
- Whither a Welfare-Funded ’Sex Doula' Programme?
- Disability, sex rights and the scope of sexual exclusion
- Sexual rights and disability
- Prostitution, disability and prohibition
- Nothing to be ashamed of: sex robots for older adults with disabilities
- Is prostitution harmful?
- A practical approach to assessing and managing sexual dysfunction in multiple sclerosis
- Are sex robots enough?
- The Jew’s penis: circumcision and sexual pathology in eighteenth-century England
- Human rights and bioethics