The perils of failing to enhance: a response to Persson and Savulescu
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- The perils of failing to enhance: a response to Persson and Savulescu
Other content recommended for you
- ‘My child will never initiate Ultimate Harm’: an argument against moral enhancement
- Technological moral enhancement or traditional moral progress? Why not both?
- Voluntary moral enhancement and the survival-at-any-cost bias
- Amoral enhancement
- Reply to commentators on Unfit for the Future
- Neuroenhancing public health
- Why is it possible to enhance moral status and why doing so is wrong?
- Moral enhancement, freedom, and what we (should) value in moral behaviour
- Putting a price on empathy: against incentivising moral enhancement
- Are we unfit for the future?